Most people are attached to their hair, after all it is our best accessory.
So when you see a statistic that says: Thinning hair affects 50% of men and women – as a Stylist you want to offer your clients a solution.
The Science of Hair
NIOXIN is the No.1 globally selling salon brand for thinning hair. It delivers a complete program and unique personalized solutions for a tailored treatment that works.
NIOXIN offers a wide range of hair products, solutions and salon therapies.
The 3D styling products are great options for clients with thinning hair because they give the appearance of thicker, fuller-looking hair – which can be a great confidence booster.
3D Styling: Thickness & Hold Products with ProThick Technology for thicker, fuller looks.
Pro-Thick is a professional complex of thickening polymers that wraps each hair and extend to form bonds between hairs to create space. The polymer complex gives each hair a thicker appearance, and the created space makes a denser style easier to achieve.
3D Styling: Thickness & Hold Products with LightPlex Technology for light, flexible effects.
This professional technology works both inside and outside hair. Conditioning agents travel into the hair’s cortex, retaining hair moisture for longer and protecting hair from environmental damage, while lightweight, flexible polymers wrap around the hair for a balanced style without any stiffness.
You only get one chance to make a first impression – this applies to almost anything in life – including packaging.
Check out these two facts from The Paper Worker’s infographic – First Impressions Matter.
1. According to Business Insider, first impressions generally take about 7 seconds, making subsequent judgments based on quick information.
2. Research suggests that at least a third of product decision making is based on packaging, along with personal preferences.
In 2013, the Dew Gibbons agency from the UK, won a Design Business Association Award for their NIOXIN packaging redesign. Sales for the original products rose by 109% with the new look.
Communication is key: Packaging should clearly communicate your brand – NIOXIN does this well.
The benefit/technology icons clearly communicate what each product does.
The packaging is clean and the product information is easy to understand.
SALON LIFE: Retails sales are your highest profit margin
Retail Selling Tips:
1. You know your clients hair needs – they trust you – so don’t be afraid to recommend a product that will benefit their hair care needs.
2. Product knowledge is a must – educate yourself – smell is important but you need to know more than that to sell a product.
3. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – a thorough consultation is so important. This is when the product sale happens. The commitment from your client actually takes place in that consult. Then, the education of the products continues during the appointment. At the end – during the rebooking and checkout – reintroduce the products and explain it once again. Then leave it on the counter for the client to decide whether or not they would like to make the purchase. It’s a no pressure sale.
Simply: Introduced, spoken about and shown.
Stay inspired. Stay informed. Stay beautiful. Click here to sign up for the Dear Hairdresser Newsletter.